1. Your Relationship With Us
You are currently reading the terms of service (the "Terms"), which govern the relationship between users (hereinafter referred to as "you," "user," or "Licensee") and TENORSHARE (HONGKONG) LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as "Tenorshare," "Licensor," "we," "us," or "the company," and which outline the terms and conditions under which you may access and use our related websites, products, and services. It shall be equally enforceable against both parties.
You and we are legally bound by the Terms. Please take the time to carefully read them. Only your parent or legal guardian can use the Services on your behalf if you are under the age of 18. Make sure your parent or legal guardian has read and discussed these Terms with you before continuing.
2. Accepting the Terms
Please refrain from accessing or using our websites, products, or services, and immediately uninstall and delete any copies of the products you possess if you do not accept these Terms in their entirety or if you do not comprehend our interpretation of these Terms. For any breach of these terms and conditions, Tenorshare retains the right to pursue any available legal and equitable remedies.
You are specifically reminded that these Terms are all-encompassing general user terms of service that apply without exception. To provide you with additional precise information about the content, rules, etc. of any of our particular products/services, we may also have separate terms and conditions, unique business rules, etc. (collectively, the "Separate Agreements"). You must carefully read and agree to the whole Terms of Service before using any product or service, otherwise, we'll take your acceptance of these Terms in their entirety as your approval of any separate agreement.
If you have any concerns about whether you fully or partially agree to the Terms, or if you have any feedback (such as suggestions, grievances, or reports) on how the course is being utilized, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
3. Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time in compliance with legal developments and user rights. Any significant modifications to these Terms will be widely communicated to all users by posting a notice on our website, communicating with you via email, text message, or back-end alert, or by other commercially reasonable means. However, you should also routinely examine the Terms to look for these modifications. The "Last Updated" date, which displays the date these Terms first became effective, will also be updated.
After the effective date, you must no longer access or use our websites, products, or services if you disagree with the changes that have been made. The adjustments won't apply to you in that instance. On the other hand, your continuing use of our website, products, or services following the effective date entails your acceptance of the updated Terms.
4. Your Account with Us
It may be necessary for you to register with us to access or utilize our website, products, or services. You will need to enter truthful and current information when you establish this account. It is crucial that you safeguard and promptly update the data you give us to keep it accurate and up-to-date. To allow you to use the product continuously, we could ask you to validate your registration details.
No illegal or unwholesome information may be included in your registration. You undertake to refrain from using any usernames that are illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, abusive, hateful, violent, harassing, or that are intended to violate someone else's rights (including, but not limited to intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or right to one's image). The following rules apply in all situations when you create a nickname: You may not open an account by impersonating another person (including, but not limited to spoofing another person's name, mobile phone number, avatar, or other information in a way that is likely to confuse); you may not share your account or your registration information with others; you may not permit another person to access your account; and you may not purchase another account, as well as sell, rent, or abandon your own.
If you violate any of the terms of this agreement, or if we have reason to believe, as a result of our investigation, that the current user of an account is not the person who originally registered it, or if your account violates the legal rights of any third party or any applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right to do things but are not restricted to freezing the account, stop providing goods and/or services to the account or deleting the account.
Your account and password must be kept secure and used correctly at all times. You are solely liable for any resulting legal obligations if you neglect to do so and your neglect leads to the theft of your account or the loss of your password.
You agree that you are solely responsible (to us and others) for the activity that occurs under your account.
If you no longer want to use our services again and want your account deleted, contact us at: [email protected].
5. Your Access to and Use of Our Services
You are granted a personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable, general license to use our website, products, and services for non-commercial purposes.
Your admittance to and utilization of our site/items/administrations are exposed to these Terms and every single appropriate regulation and guideline. Overuse, you will not do any of the accompanying, including yet not restricted to duplicate, change or make subsidiary works(including modules, unapproved outsider projects, and so on.) without our approval; sell, lease, loan, distribute or send the Product to others in any structure; infer source code by dismantling programming, decompiling, dismantling or picking apart; foster new items in light of our items; give item information handling administrations, application administrations or business sharing to any outsiders; encroach our privileges in any structure or way without our approval or encroach the interests of others in the utilization of our product; utilize our items or administrations to participate in unlawful and crimes that disregards social request and ethical quality, abuses the security, notoriety, picture, licensed innovation privileges and other lawful freedoms and interests of other; as well as some other demonstrations not approved by our Organization.
The Authorized Programming empowers the Licensee to enter content that will be put away on the gadget on which the Authorized Programming is introduced (such happiness will be alluded to in this as the "End-Client Produced Content"). Licensee is exclusively answerable for the Licensee's utilization, stockpiling, and revelation of the End-Client Created Content. Licensee may just utilize the End-Client Produced Content mindfully, in a way predictable with the activity of good judgment. The Authorized Programming might allow the Licensee to enter, duplicate, or alter Content that is non-public individual data of people other than the Licensee; the Licensee will not utilize, store, or reveal any such data without the express assent of the people to whom it relates.
On the off chance that the Licensee is experiencing issues concluding whether the Licensee's planned use is proper, whether the Licensee needs composed authorization, or whether other legitimate issues ought to be thought of, the Licensor emphatically urges Licensee to look for capable lawful guidance. The Licensor won't help Licensee in making this assurance, nor could the Licensor at any point give Licensee legitimate counsel as to licensed innovation freedoms or security regulations.
Licensee may only use End-User Generated Content that belongs to the Licensee and will not violate the rights of others therein. The Licensor will not edit or monitor any Content; Licensee, therefore, assumes exclusive responsibility for the monitoring thereof. Licensee may not use the Licensed Software in conjunction with content that is illegal, obscene, indecent, and defamatory, incites racial or ethnic hatred or violates the rights of others, or is in any other way objectionable.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
All of the content on our website, products, and services—including, but not limited to: trademarks, patents, word expressions and their combinations, images, logos, video, audio, layout, page frames, programs, etc.—, as well as all content covered by other intellectual property laws and treaties, is either our property or it is licensed to us. Our copyright marks and other rights notices on our website, in our products, and our services may not be removed. Only when you access or use our website, products, or services are you given a separate license to use them. Under no circumstances shall a license to use software be construed as granting authority to transfer or otherwise share any or all of the software's intellectual property rights.
Without our prior consent, no one may copy, share, or publish any of our intellectual property in any format for either commercial or non-commercial purposes. We reserve the right to file a lawsuit to compel infringers to stop. You represent and warrant that your use of our website, products, and services will not violate anyone else's intellectual property rights, and you agree to accept full responsibility for any infringement of such rights that results from your actions.
At the point when you utilize our site/items/administrations, when your craftsmanship has been made and conveyed to you, the licensed innovation privileges that exist in that specific work of art will be moved to you and you will have free rule over the consents related with your fine art. In any case, as the law connected with works made by man-made intelligence is continually advancing and creating, we don't ensure that you will want to attest the licensed innovation freedoms in your work in each locale, or that your work or any brand name application or copyright case won't encroach the licensed innovation privileges of any outsider. Furthermore, you thusly award us an around-the-world, non-restrictive, non-sublicensable, sovereignty-free permit to recreate, copy and show your craftsmanship made utilizing our site/items/administrations to show our site/items/administrations or for business advancement.
7. Fee-based services and payment rules
Our items/administrations might be given on a chargeable premise and we might charge for a portion of our administrations either as of now or later on, contingent upon the real necessities. All things considered, there will be obvious signs or directions for you on the pertinent pages. Assuming the help you are utilizing requires an expense, you reserve the privilege to choose whether to utilize and acknowledge that paid assistance. Assuming you won't pay the expense, you cannot utilize the assistance after the installment day. Before the beginning of the charge, we will distribute the standards of the chargeable administrations, the rates, and the technique for charging, and we reserve the option to change the guidelines of charging as indicated by the genuine requirements. You proceed with utilization of the pertinent administrations after the change will be treated as an acknowledgment of changed rules of charging.
Through third-party payment platforms or tools with which we work, your payment will be handled. Before making a top-up or payment, please take the time to properly read and understand the terms of the third-party payment platforms or instruments. Please make sure that you follow the aforementioned guidelines before doing so.
If your usage of the websites, products, or service is dependent on a subscription, we will charge you regularly (referred to as a "billing cycle"), which may be weekly, monthly, or yearly. If there are use fees associated with using the website, product, or service, we will inform you what they are.
If the websites, products, or services permit the recharge of virtual currency, you understand and agree that the virtual currency recharged on our websites, products, or services may be subject to equivalent recharging regulations. Additionally, following specific usage guidelines when using virtual currency is essential. Please carefully read the usage and recharging guidelines.
On the assumption that you have a consistent monthly subscription to our websites, products, or services, the auto-renewal service is implemented. It is based on your requirement for auto-renewal and works to prevent service disruption brought on by past-due renewal.
8. User Information Protection Policy
9. Limitation of LiabilityYou understand and agree to the following:
- 1）We have done our best to provide accurate materials and information on all of our websites, goods, and services, but we cannot guarantee their completeness, validity, or dependability. We are not liable for any harm you may create by misusing our products.
- 2) We cannot promise that our website, product, or service will entirely satisfy consumers' needs and expectations.
- 3) We make no promises on the continuity, timeliness, security, reliability, or error-free operation of our website, products, or services.
- 4) We cannot promise that all errors in our website, products, or services will be fixed.
- 5) You acknowledge and agree that using or accessing our website, products, or services may expose you to events that are beyond our control, including but not limited to governmental actions, network causes, hacker damage, war, strikes, riots, and natural disasters (such as floods, earthquakes, and typhoons). While we will make every effort to quickly fix our website, products, and services in the case of a force majeure, the Company shall be excluded from liability for losses resulting from a suspension or termination due to a force majeure to the extent authorized by laws and regulations.
- 6) By these Terms, the Company is granted the right to deal with illegal and non-compliant content, but this does not place any obligations on the Company and the Company does not warrant that violations will be discovered or addressed promptly.
- 7) Please be aware that we only offer our platform for use by families and individuals. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use our platform for any commercial or business objectives, and that we shall not be responsible to you for any loss of revenue, business, goodwill, or opportunity.
- 8) For business and operational reasons, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, remove, or limit the availability of all or a portion of our website, products, or services at any time.
- 9) Under no circumstances will we, our shareholders, employees, agents, or affiliates be responsible for any indirect, punitive, or incidental damages, including, but not limited to (i) damages resulting from your inability to access or use our website/products/services; (ii) damages resulting from any act or content of any third party; and (iii) loss resulting from the use of all or part of the content obtained or generated from our website/products/services.
- 10) Unless expressly stated by law or regulation, the maximum amount of liability we have to you for any reason is limited to the amounts you have paid us for using our website, products, or services.
- 11) Whether or whether we have been informed or should have been aware of the possibility of enduring any such loss, these limitations apply to our liability to you.
- 12) Any mobile fees incurred in connection with your use of our website, products, or services, including but not limited to SMS and data fees, are exclusively your responsibility. Before utilizing the service, you should ask your service provider if you have any questions about the costs involved.
- 13) You expressly understand and accept that the use of Tenorshare software is at your sole risk and that the whole risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, and accuracy is with you, to the degree permitted by applicable legislation. Tenorshare or a designated representative is not authorized to provide any advice or information, whether verbally or in writing.
- 14) Tenorshare forbids you from using our software for any activity that infringes on the rights of other parties or local legislation. You will be responsible for the consequences if you use our software to engage in illegal activities or violate the rights of others. Do not install or use the software if you disagree with this clause.
10. Legal application and jurisdiction
The Fundamental Law of the Hong Kong Unique Regulatory Locale of the Individuals' Republic of China will apply to the end, passage into impact, understanding, revision, supplement, end, execution, and question goal of these Terms of Purpose; if there is no applicable arrangement in the law, reference will be made to business practice or industry practice. Any debate with us emerging from your admittance to or utilization of our sites/items/administrations will initially be settled through a conference with us. Any non-agreement questions emerging out of or regarding this arrangement will be submitted to mediation controlled by the Hong Kong Worldwide Assertion Community and lastly settled as per the "Hong Kong Global Discretion Place Intervention Rules" as a result when the notification of intervention is presented, the spot of intervention Ought to be Hong Kong.
Class action waiver: You agree that any legal actions made in connection with these Terms shall be brought solely on an individual basis and that you will not bring or take part in any class or representative action lawsuit against us.
Our inability or delay to exercise a right does not constitute a renunciation of that right, which remains open to us to use whenever we see fit.
We could still be held accountable to you for your prior actions even after these Terms have ended.
11. Supplemental Provisions
Licensee permits Licensor to mention Licensee as a client in software marketing materials. By sending an email request with a written request, Licensee can refuse Licensor this privilege.
Without our explicit approval, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under the Terms. We may delegate our obligations and rights, to the extent permissible by law, without your approval.
You concur that we might convey notices to you by posting them on our site or accomplice sites, or by sending you messages, instant messages, or item behind-the-stage updates. That's what you concur assuming the notification is made by open declaration, it will be considered to have been conveyed whenever it is reported on the site; assuming the notification is made by Email or SMS, it will be considered to have been conveyed whenever it is sent; assuming the notification is made by behind the stage update, it will be considered to have been conveyed on the off chance that you keep on utilizing it after the update. The substance of the notification might ominously affect your freedoms and commitments, so if it's not too much trouble, make certain to focus on it promptly. We won't be liable for your inability to get the previously mentioned notice on the day it is sent because of an adjustment of your contact data or your inability to look at it promptly.
After these Terms expire, the confidentiality, exclusivity, indemnification, and liability restriction clauses remain in effect.
You may reach us at:
a) Sending an E-mail to [email protected]
b) Submitting an online form to https://support.ultfone.com/#/